Quest for the cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey sim league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salary Cap

Go down 
+4
mathias*jacket
Admin*Hawks
GM John
Admin*Avs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stupendous

Stupendous

Salary Cap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap   Salary Cap - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:01 am

I didn't like it at first either but it gives me a chance to play alot of my younger cheaper guys so they can build their stats. Alot of the expensive guys don't produce shit anyways. We all have to live with it so you better make the best of it Reggie. Think of it this way Reggie, taking out guys like Knuble or Briere give you a chance to play guys like Giroux and JVR more.
Back to top Go down
ReggieRiot

ReggieRiot

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap   Salary Cap - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:11 am

i'd be fine with playing the young guys if i wanted to throw this season away. i don't though.

i'm obviously persistent but my main point is that many teams aren't affected by the low cap but some are. we should all have to same chance to dress the team we claimed.

i was hoping, at the first mention of the fact that a few teams have to bench vets, the admins would have said "never thought of that, we'll bump it up to the actual cap of 56 since thats what the salaries are based on" but i guess i embarassed the admins and for that, i'm sorry. i was just trying to make reasonable arguments, standing up for myself and at least 2 other teams

like everyone else, i was hoping this would have been over yesterday when a few of us spoke up
Back to top Go down
Legend97
Admin
Legend97

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap   Salary Cap - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:13 am

3 out of 30 teams spoke ouff ur right we change the cap this was very embarassing to us admins and reggi made us all look like fools the cap is now 56m and i deeply appologise reggi
Back to top Go down
http://quest4thecup.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap   Salary Cap - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salary Cap
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2